News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Right Side Fresh Air Vent Cable/ Temp Control Valve

Started by Offblue, May 30, 2022, 07:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offblue

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where the passenger/right side fresh air vent cable links to? For an A/C car?
I've already got it mounted on the underside of the dash, just cant figure out where it goes.

Similar question, i need to know how the temperature control valve works, any help would be appreciated.

cdr

Quote from: Offblue on May 30, 2022, 07:35:54 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where the passenger/right side fresh air vent cable links to? For an A/C car?
I've already got it mounted on the underside of the dash, just cant figure out where it goes.

Similar question, i need to know how the temperature control valve works, any help would be appreciated.

That is for the A/C Max setting, recirculates air
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Wingnut426

There is no "fresh air vent" on the passenger side of an Air Conditioned car.  WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible