News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Back glass clips

Started by C500, May 23, 2022, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Hi... does anyone know where these clips attach for back glass? And is there supposed to be only 2?
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

RTSE440

I think they are the clips that hold the glass at the correct height off the bottom channel when you fit the window

C500

Quote from: RTSE440 on May 23, 2022, 03:40:56 AM
I think they are the clips that hold the glass at the correct height off the bottom channel when you fit the window

Ok, so 2 clips is correct... and both go on bottom?
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Hemidog

They look like pic 2 in this thread:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48725.1200.html

If you look closely on picture 1, it looks like they go on the original back glass location, on the bottom.