News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Winner Is

Started by 426HemiChick, May 18, 2022, 04:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

18 May 2022

"The Winner Is"

By now most everyone knows the 2022 Kentucky Derby was won by a horse that was expected to come in last, with odds of 80/1. "Rich Strike" is that winner and was only in the race due to "Ethereal Road" being scratched (withdrawn) the day before the Race.

Rich Strike was on the outside post, broke poorly and was in 18th place at the half mile. In the final turn he began to make up ground drawing ahead to win the Kentucky Derby by three-quarters of a length.

This was only Rich Strike's second win (first Kentucky Derby) and his Jockey "Sonny Leon's" first Derby win.

After the race the Jockey was invited to the white house for dinner. He turned it down saying: If all I had wanted to see was a horse's ass, I would have come in second.

EDIT: Thursday 19 May 2022

The jockey did refuse the invite. This post is no joke.
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

69Charger_440

My you have some good one!!  :rofl:

moparsal7

426HemiChick

Quote from: moparsal7 on September 07, 2022, 03:00:54 PM
Nice. & FJB

Hi moparsal7,            14 September 2022

Thanks and AMEN.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court