News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hoovies Superbird video

Started by 70 sublime, May 22, 2022, 08:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Golden-Arm

i'm sorry, but that guy is such a tool.

held1823

I didn't expect it but he's starting to grow on me a little. The bio on his website is funny
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Pinballjim

I like him.  I think he's funny.  I suppose I feel better about myself after watching his videos.  Try not to read too much into them.   

70 sublime

I think I like the way he tells what he actually ends up with no matter how bad an idea it was to buy it
Like the show car bird he has that only looked pretty and worked like crap as no one ever sorted it all out
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

aerolith

Good luck to him!

I would buy that Bird in a hearbeat and burn them awful wheels!

Take the race hemi out and 5/6/7 speed and get some original stuff back in there too.
The altercation suspension is dangerous and should be banned...

All in all a GOOD car ruined by someone who thinks its OK to resto-rod an American ICON!!! :slap: :slap: :slap:

Not Hoovies fault and I have emailed him many times about selling it to a real Moparman (like me)... :2thumbs:
I have offered him a swap for my all original (real) Charger 500 numbers matching car, approx same value...

But I feel this is a money pit for him and future owners, God bless them for trying lol... :dance: :dance: :dance:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623