News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crazy California

Started by Lennard, June 02, 2022, 01:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

RallyeMike

What to do when your State has a budget surplus due to over taxation: Place it in a rainy-day fund? Return the excess to the people? Additional resources to help the homeless? Or......

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

John_Kunkel

This is one of those unpopular laws that I fully support and those squirrels with uber-loud exhaust and boom boxes brought it upon themselves.

Noise pollution is just that, pollution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18V58mHYfw
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on June 02, 2022, 12:13:58 PM
This is one of those unpopular laws that I fully support and those squirrels with uber-loud exhaust and boom boxes brought it upon themselves.

Noise pollution is just that, pollution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18V58mHYfw
You REALLY don't care if anyone likes you or hates you....that is very clear. Responses like this is one of the reasons why you have no friends.
I think that Lennards point may have been that this is yet another extension of a Police state where the computers and faceless government are seizing more control. A face to face with an actual Police officer is a better form of service to the public than a fine in the mail.
Old dudes that have lost their passion, guys that drive boring, stock cars will probably see no harm from this law.
Do you even see the agenda here? NO electric car will ever be subject to a fine. Yeah, this is another small step to discouraging hot rodding and/or Internal Combustion vehicles.

b5blue

I'm with John. Just like Harley's loud as hell and rev rev at idle, what are you 13 years old?  :lol: California is it's own burning mindset anyway.   :shruggy:  That guy in the link is yamming about a whole mess of political crap so what's up? 

Kern Dog

I don't object to enforcing current laws with direct contact with officers. I object to the use of faceless, anonymous machines that you can't discuss or bargain with.
Yeah, we have all heard the LOUD and obnoxious motorcycles and fart pipe import cars but those that embrace more government are cutting their own throats. That is some dumb ass way of thinking.

dreamcatcher

Lets face it every new law takes freedom away from someone.
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!