News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paint code (mix proportions) for GB5 Blue (Brite Blue Metallic)

Started by 71 Bee Man, November 10, 2006, 08:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

Hi guys,

I'm in Australia and trying to get the local store to mix me up a spray can full of Brite Blue metallic. Trouble is no-one here has that paint code listing.

Is there some kind of "ingredients" list I can take them so they can mixit up, or do I have to hope they can match it by eye at 4 times the cost ?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I really wish Ilived over there......I could just get it mailed to me.

Peter
Sydney, Australia. ???
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

hemi-hampton

You would have to know what kind of paint they are going to use to mix it. All paint Manufacturers use there own Tints with there own tint #'s. Formula may be the same (amounts of tints used) but different companies will be using there own tint #'s. LEON.

bandit67

Pete, PPG lists their code number for GB5  as 2306.  I am to have  some single stage mixed within a week to do my engine bay and will try and get a color mix breakdown if possible.  Will post.    John