News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Personalized plate ideas?

Started by 472 R/T SE, June 08, 2022, 05:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Hello all.

KHP stopped by yesterday to inspect my car.  Time for Kansas plates.

My cars an original #'s fc7 purple R/T SE.  Currently running a 472 Hemi & OD.

STROKED
STROKER
STROKE
All taken, every combo of STROKE with a space between letters is taken as well.  7 letters allowed with spaces.

So far Ive narrowed it down to STROKET, HEM ME, my username, HEMIOVD, HEMIOD?

Lemme beat you to it Turbin.
ASSHOLE
PRICK arent taken...at least where I live.

Suggestions please?

70 sublime

Maybe try spelling you top three choices backwards ?

Will make people think but they should get it  
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

472 R/T SE

Thanks all.  Some good ones, just made it harder, lol.

BA HEMI it is.

HYMM ME, as in church hymms, I also used a Y in my daughters name but only thought of that later was considered, as was PRPLHMI.

If I ever figure out pix again, I'll post one in 2-3 weeks.

Todd Wilson

held1823

try stroked with a zero instead of the letter O
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

472 R/T SE

Gonna replace the HEMI license plate frame with something else.  Too much HEMI.
I was thinking the old Charger insignia?

What I'd like is one of those old Direct Connection frames that aren't over $100, lol.

New beginnings...

RallyeMike

Back in the day.... there were lots of frames that said on the top "My other car is...", and then on the bottom of the frame it would say something like "A Boeing 777" (a pilot), or "A Cat D8" (Equipment Operator), or "a Ferrari", etc.... something impressive. I had a plate frame that said:

"My other car is......

...also faster than yours". 
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

426HemiChick

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on June 08, 2022, 05:33:37 PM
Hello all.

KHP stopped by yesterday to inspect my car.  Time for Kansas plates.

My cars an original #'s fc7 purple R/T SE.  Currently running a 472 Hemi & OD.

STROKED
STROKER
STROKE
All taken, every combo of STROKE with a space between letters is taken as well.  7 letters allowed with spaces.

So far Ive narrowed it down to STROKET, HEM ME, my username, HEMIOVD, HEMIOD?

Lemme beat you to it Turbin.
ASSHOLE
PRICK arent taken...at least where I live.

Suggestions please?

Hi 472 R/T SE,             29 June 2022

How about "HEMROID"? Some what tacky but may pass the censors. Tried a few that were rejected by the Austin TX thought police. Now we have to try here in Arizona. Good Luck.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

426HemiChick

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 29, 2022, 04:36:50 AM

Hi 472 R/T SE,             29 June 2022

How about "HEMROID"? Some what tacky but may pass the censors. Tried a few that were rejected by the Austin TX thought police. Now we have to try here in Arizona. Good Luck.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks

How about : HEMI ROD

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

472 R/T SE

Done deal.

Just got the new plate frame.  I had to hold the frame high when bolting it down to cover the "Powering the Future" insignia on bottom of plate.  My hot rod aint no EV.

Next.  Go get some fuel...

472 R/T SE

I think it looks better?

Opinions?  And that's all they are. 

426HemiChick

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 03, 2022, 05:54:54 PM
I think it looks better?

Opinions?  And that's all they are.  

Hi 472 R/T SE,               04 July 2022

Opinions are like A-Holes, we all have them. They're worth exactly what we pay for them.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mopar Nut on June 09, 2022, 01:35:52 AM
FIRE 46
Definitely shoulda gone with this one.  :lol:

Wait a sec...when did KANSAS happen?? I have been gone waaay too long obviously. :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Charger_Fan on September 14, 2022, 12:20:47 AM
FIRE 46

Wait a sec...when did KANSAS happen?? I have been gone waaay too long obviously. :rotz:

So much shits happened but its still the same around here.  Not like the days we pushed for 500 members before end of the year, lol.

Divorce.  Tired of being condescended after I sobered up.

I hope life is treating you better buddy.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 14, 2022, 02:57:55 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on September 14, 2022, 12:20:47 AM
FIRE 46

So much shits happened but its still the same around here.  Not like the days we pushed for 500 members before end of the year, lol.

Divorce.  Tired of being condescended after I sobered up.

I hope life is treating you better buddy.
Oh gotcha. Sorry to hear of the "big D", I went through the same a while back...haven't kicked the booze just yet though. Maybe next month...'ish.  ;D  I recently did a 10 month stint where I left my old job of many years & sorta semi-retired myself (LOVED those months)...tried doing some ideas in the interim to make my money work for me, only to discover I don't have enough capital to perpetuate that plan. And my savings was rapidly circling the drain. Soo now I'm back to earning a paycheck in a new & different field...the jury is still out on how this one will play out, though. Looking back, there was a definite point where I should have zigged when I zagged instead (taken the right fork, when I went left).

Glad to see you're still here, Mike.  :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)