News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Facebook Marketplace question?

Started by b5blue, June 11, 2022, 10:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

My HOA started a facebook group for members. While there I started looking at "Marketplace" and noticed ads like small campers for very cheap pricing. (Along with Jeeps and other things.) What could anyone gain by posting a false ads?  :shruggy: I know marketplace works I sold my TW200 and bought my KZ440 and a set of tires and rims for my Dakota there.

RallyeMike

They pressure folks to send an immediate payment or a deposit and then vanish. People are so greedy that they look past obvious scams..... and there are a LOT of them on FB.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Kern Dog

A lot of people are dipshits that are easily fooled.
I used to have more faith in my fellow man but the events since 2020 along with the election results have completely changed my outlook.
People are stupid, clueless, scared easily and fooled even easier.

70 sublime

Have you ever seen the ads for a sandwich with one bit out of it or one french fry for sale ?
Never could figure those ones out
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

b5blue

Quote from: 70 sublime on June 12, 2022, 08:05:24 AM
Have you ever seen the ads for a sandwich with one bit out of it or one french fry for sale ?
Never could figure those ones out

I have not.