News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

St. Louis Mopar Blast 2022

Started by Daytona R/T SE, June 17, 2022, 04:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

I don't know if anyone here is aware of this:

https://stlouismoparblast.com/

They had it last year and it was just..."Ok".

It seems that not many people had even heard about it, so it was kind of small.

I had not heard very much about it for this year, but I did check with those that know about these things locally and it's a go.

I just hope it turns out to be a success.

426HemiChick

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 17, 2022, 04:03:15 PM

They had it last year and it was just..."Ok".

It seems that not many people had even heard about it, so it was kind of small.

I had not heard very much about it for this year, but I did check with those that know about these things locally and it's a go.

I just hope it turns out to be a success.

Hi Daytona R/T SE,            24 June 2022

There are two St. Louis', which one is this in, Saint Louis MO, or East Saint Louis IL?

Best  Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

moparstuart

Its At Gateway which is Madison Illnois  ( east St louis but not the really bad part )    :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 24, 2022, 01:00:32 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 17, 2022, 04:03:15 PM

Hi Daytona R/T SE,            24 June 2022

There are two St. Louis', which one is this in, Saint Louis MO, or East Saint Louis IL?

Best  Always

426 Hemi Chicks

They are both kind of squished together with a big ditch in the middle (The Mississippi river ;) )

But yeah, as Stuart stated it's technically in Madison, Illinois.  :coolgleamA:

426HemiChick

Quote from: moparstuart on June 24, 2022, 01:36:34 PM
Its At Gateway which is Madison Illinois  ( east St Louis but not the really bad part )    :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 24, 2022, 03:32:25 PM
They are both kind of squished together with a big ditch in the middle (The Mississippi river ;) )

Hi Gentleman,            24 June 2022

Stuart, glad you mentioned ".... not the really bad part." Been there . . . . once, 1961." It was bad then, have never been back. Drive miles out of my way to avoid it. Thanks for letting me know "I ain't been wasting time nor fuel moneda." Some things never get "Gooder."

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 24, 2022, 03:32:25 PM

Daytona, Been across the "Big Ditch" numerous times in the past 40+ years; have avoided ESL every time. Cross at Memphis via I-40. Much safer . . . . if you drive fast and don't stop for food or fuel . . . . until well past downtown. Worked there for awhile; it is nice and like most large cities, it has its good and bad sections.

If you absolutely, positively must go through ESL, there's only one viable choice: "Don't stop."

Best Always

Christine
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court