DodgeCharger.com Forum
August 15, 2022, 04:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windshield and rear glass stainless trim clips Gen 2 Charger  (Read 183 times)
69hemibeep

AZ

« on: June 24, 2022, 06:23:13 PM »

Am I right in my thinking that the rear glass gets all short clips and the windshield is long on the bottom short on the sides and top?
69bfan

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 08:30:09 AM »

It all depends on the year.  The earlier built 68 Chargers prior to January 1, 1968 used the longer style clips on the cowl.  Later model 68's and 69's used the more common style of equal size.  The 70 year model used a shorter style for the A-Pillar locations.  To my knowledge, nobody has reproduced the shorter style as everyone just sells the same kit for the mid year production 68 models, 69 models and 70 model B-Bodies.  For the rears, no change between the model years that I am familiar with.

Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: