News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Charger parts going to Carlisle

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, July 11, 2022, 02:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Will be at Carlisle Thurs to Sun , spot P-78 . 68-70 Charger :

1) All 4 wheel lip moldings , very good condition , dirty and need to be polished for show , maybe a ding here or there , but again way better than average found . Hard to find a set of 4 together $250
2) Complete original 69 Charger grill trim , needs to be restored / re-anodized , but are originals ends and straights very good condition , " I " piece had some light dings on nose , been worked out a little bit but still needs some , great set to restore to have original .  $ 125
3) Vinyl top SS side moldings , 1 set ( L+R) , and 2 driv sides . The set is very nice , needs to be polished for show , but real nice straight  originals never bent/dinged $150 . The extra drivers , one was polished and was very nice , but got dinged during install , easy fix $50 . The other has some bending, def can be fixed and used $ 30 .
4) Original drivers side vinyl top " check " molding , not bad for orig , clean up light show quality  .  $ 30
5) 70-74 Cuda side glass , decent shape  .  $50