News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Green SuperBird in North Carolina, Florida, or Georgia - 1970 - 1982

Started by Convert, July 13, 2022, 12:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Convert

I registered my Limelight Hemi bird and when the new title came back it had a note on it that said "Previously Titled in North Carolina". Car is an original 426 4 speed vehicle but by 1982 it had been converted to a 400 with an automatic. The car was located southeast of Atlanta in 1982. It had also spent time in Florida by then. Does anyone remember the car in Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina between 1970 and 1982, as either a hemi 4 speed or as a 400 automatic. I'm trying to piece together the history of this car and wonder what happened to the original drive train. The earliest history I have is it was owned by Warren Hodges of Tennile Georgia in 1982 and it appears that he had recently purchased the car with the purpose of flipping it. Sorry for rambling. Just trying to get everything I know out there. Thanks   

Sgt Superbird

I'm sure other members are going to ask you for the VIN, to assist in your quest for information.

held1823

I'm sure other members are going to ask you for the VIN, to assist in your quest for information.

What better way is there to seek information on a specific car?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Convert

Sorry. I was at work when I posted this and didn't have the VIN. It is RM23R0A181260.