News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Code P06dd - 2012 Durango 3.6L, any advice?

Started by Dave Kanofsky, July 18, 2022, 10:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

Hi All!

I have Code P06dd on my 2012 Durango 3.6L. I've read too many thoughts on the open web and was hoping someone here had sound advice.

This began many months ago, it sometimes briefly goes away, when it comes back it goes into limp home mode, then may or may not drive ok for a while.

It has a Mopar Filter, fresh correct weight oil, replaced the pressure sender with a new Mopar piece, changed the oil cooler/filter housing to the aluminum Dorman updated style.

Also - Oil pressure numbers look good for high and low, and never saw oil pressure light come on

It's AWD so the pump/solenoid is a big job that I don't want to do it if problem persists.

Also some advise an ECM reflash, haven't tried that yet, thoughts?

THANKS!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Dave Kanofsky

And now the rest of the story - changed the pump, used a Melling unit since couldn't find a Mopar OEM in stock anywhere. About a thousand miles and so far so good.

For the pump - for some reason O'Reilly Auto Parts was a lot cheaper than everyone else for the same part.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)