News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to a Pontiac sale

Started by dreamcatcher, July 25, 2022, 09:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcatcher

I went to North Dakota this past weekend for the Mr. GTO sale. The gentle man passed last Sept. I went because I am in the process of restoring my 69 Ram Air III GTO and needed some parts. Prices were out of this world but so are car prices so I guess it is all on track. This man had some 90 cars most were not finished but he had some very rare parts. I scored pretty much what I  had hoped to get. But I estimated sales to exceed 500K. Which is a wonderful thing for his wife. But over all a good event. The thing that surprised us the most was a 69 Judge with NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION That sold for 32500.00. There were several people bidding so I guess it was worth it. But I think I will re-think my insurance value on my cars now.
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!