News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Jamb Pic Please

Started by westcoastdodge, August 02, 2022, 06:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcoastdodge

Hi guys,hows it going is there anybody out there that could post a pic of this area on an unrestored charger(68-70) looked everywhere and cannot seem to find a decent pic.just roughed mine in for now but would like it to look correct,thanks again in advance guys... :2thumbs:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

hemi-hampton

wish I could get you a better pic of mine but that's the best pic I got. unrestored original. LEON. :scratchchin: :shruggy:

70 sublime

My 69
Blue is still paint from factory
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

westcoastdodge

ahh cheers guys on the lower car it looks like the join was filled on the one above looks like you can see the lip if that makes sense,it does look like mine was filled with lead along that seam?? :scratchchin:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

hemi-hampton

Just below that jamb corner the rocker panel is leaded in from the factory, usually they do not get lead on very bottom of rocker but they usually get a little on inside corner on jamb. sometimes there seems to be a thin layer of seam sealer along that jamb line. when I restore a car I usually put a thin amount of seam sealer on this line. LEON. :Twocents: :scratchchin: :shruggy: