News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has this ever happened to you

Started by AmadeusCharger500, June 15, 2022, 04:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Neighbor car was left to drift across street backward. Fortunately for me they were honest and paid for it. The odd blessing is that I can replace the quarter panel, with the money they paid, which needed rust repair anyway.

70 sublime

Ooooops

Glad they were nice about it even though it does suck
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

b5blue

JB400

At least it worked out in your favor

Nacho-RT74

Thanks God AMD got them made now!

Talking about timming!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

CDN72SE

Has almost happened to me, I really try not to park any car on the road if can be helped.

At least you came out ahead on it.
1972 Charger SE

AmadeusCharger500

I really did come out ahead on this one. I was super bu,med when it first happened. But now I've rekindled an old Aquaintance and now friendship with a local body guy who has semi retired. He lets me visit and ask questions about his technique, tools, and b.s.  It's really wonderful. I'm out the cost of the repair panel but so what, I was going to replace it eventually. The only thing is I keep forgetting to take photos!

Kern Dog

I hope it all works out.
I had a similar incident. I was stopped by a cop for some traffic infraction and as I was leaving.....hanging a 3 point turn on a residential street, some ditzy broad started her car and shifted to reverse instead of drive and backed into me......

INTMD8

Have not experienced that ^  I did however have the unfortunate experience of a guy plowing into me while I was stopped at a light.

His response-  "I wasn't paying attention".    Thanks for the honesty but I figured that one out on my own  :lol:

Really I guess I could say the same as far as blessing in disguise as the entire car was repainted better than it ever was.

69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

ALBSURE1091

Kid texting rear ended me at about 60. Totalled!!

AKcharger