News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona/Superbird steel pivot frames

Started by DAY CLONA, August 07, 2022, 02:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAY CLONA

I have a few sets of Dayclona repro steel pivot frames, a pivot pkg includes: 2 pivots, 8 OEM style cup adjusters installed, 4 OEM cup style springs, 26 large dome pop rivets to install outer fiberglass door/door stop, 4 Dayclona 1 pc Cam/spacer package to replace factory 3 pc nightmare (Dayclona 1 pc cam allows side to side movement/adjustment in the headlight bucket for better alignment where as the OEM 3pc is fixed/clipped in place offering no adjustment) pkg price $525 shipping not included

I also have several sets of NEW Gene Gregory OBSOLETE pivot stock, however these were REJECTS, that suffered from various maladies, however they have been corrected for proper fit/function/finish, and are supplied with the same items listed above with my Dayclona pivots, pkg price $525 shipping not included

either pivot choice has a stamped steel formed face as original, no cut/bend/weld like other repros on the market, correct face spot welds for pivot attachments, Gregory pivots are .030/22 gauge steel throughout entire construction, (as per OEM)...Dayclona pivots are .047/18 gauge steel face/.090 arms, both choices are identical in fit/finish, just that my Dayclona pivots are a more robust assy

Contact me here PM, or dayclona@gmail.com

Thank
MikeG

DAY CLONA

OK.....out of the 6 sets (12 pivots) of Dayclona and reworked Gene Gregory headlight pivots, ONLY 2 (4 pivots) reworked Gregory sets are left for sale, so if someone is interested in 2 sets of reworked Gene Gregory pivots?, I'll discount both sets to get them out the door in a pkg deal....

Thanks
MikeG

DAY CLONA

All Righty.....everything is SOLD, big Thanks to the buyers and interested parties, and Thank You to Troy for "tolerating" me... :icon_smile_big: just kidding, seriously though, great site for Mopar/Charger people to hang out at!

MikeG