News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

426 Charger Help

Started by 0810cincy, August 14, 2022, 10:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0810cincy

I'm sure I know the answer but thought I'd see.

I'm looking for a 426 Charger in the Cincinnati, OH area someone would let me rent for an afternoon.

Short story.
My father's best friend left him a '67 when he passed. We started restoring when I was a kid (not much help at that point). We had it stripped and built a rotisserie. Things happened and we had to let it go.

He is turning 75 this year and I thought it would be great to give him that for a minute. The roar of the elephant, the feel of that in his hands and wind in what hair's left for a short time.

I know I'm asking a lot, but again I thought I could ask. If anyone thinks there's someone that may talk with me in the area that would be amazing.

Shawn

taxspeaker

Shawn
I'm down near Louisville and out of town till Saturday night the 20th, but I could make it happen Sunday the 21st if you 2 could come down. Your choice-hemi daytona or hemi superbird. Only charge is I need to see lots of ear to ear grins from multiple generations.pm me for phone number
Bob

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 0810cincy on August 14, 2022, 10:28:33 PM
I'm sure I know the answer but thought I'd see.

I'm looking for a 426 Charger in the Cincinnati, OH area someone would let me rent for an afternoon.

Short story.
My father's best friend left him a '67 when he passed. We started restoring when I was a kid (not much help at that point). We had it stripped and built a rotisserie. Things happened and we had to let it go.

He is turning 75 this year and I thought it would be great to give him that for a minute. The roar of the elephant, the feel of that in his hands and wind in what hair's left for a short time.

I know I'm asking a lot, but again I thought I could ask. If anyone thinks there's someone that may talk with me in the area that would be amazing.

Shawn

Try to hook up with taxspeaker...not many on this forum more knowledgeable and appreciate our old junk.