News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know this bird on BaT?

Started by Sean, August 18, 2022, 12:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

RM23U0A178645
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Repsol17

Well that's interesting, at $162,500 it didn't go to a new home.   I'm sure it'll be returning soon to BaT.  Curious to what it does bring with rust popping thru at the rocker and cracked body filler at the rear wheel well.   :popcrn:
1970 Bird 440-4 bl Sublime green

Pinballjim

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm still looking for a bird but to date, have not closed a deal.  I'm looking for a U code automatic (I'd prefer a bucket seat console car).  This one being a 4 speed, it wasn't high on my list (I know most folks want a 4 speed).  Still, it's a wing car that's for sale so it got my attention.   

WINGIN IT

Was following this one as well.
Been looking for a bird for many years and could never close a deal either.
Bidding was interesting jumped from ~130K to~160K and it still didn't meet reserve.
Didn't think it would get that high, let alone not meet reserve being a 4bbl white car.
What drew me was the console 4 speed, love that look.
Was thinking it was worth about 125K or so. But in a crazy market at the moment.

Does BaT relist cars? I thought it was their policy not to do that.

Tuco

Quote from: Pinballjim on August 24, 2022, 05:19:56 AM
I was thinking the same thing.  I'm still looking for a bird but to date, have not closed a deal.  I'm looking for a U code automatic (I'd prefer a bucket seat console car).  This one being a 4 speed, it wasn't high on my list (I know most folks want a 4 speed).  Still, it's a wing car that's for sale so it got my attention.   

I know of a Y2 yellow Daytona that's for sale. If you're interested.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Tuco on August 25, 2022, 05:03:55 PM

Sent you a message Tuco

Tuco

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 25, 2022, 06:06:16 PM
Quote from: Tuco on August 25, 2022, 05:03:55 PM

Sent you a message Tuco

Back at ya