News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Electric Dodge Charger for 2024

Started by b5blue, August 19, 2022, 09:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

That is the only thing that you took away from all of that? Really? No comment on anything else that is actually FAR more important?

70 sublime

Hmm electric mopars could be interesting
Not sure I really want the first one
Think it would be like a laptop or fancy new cell phone
The company knows what worked or not worked out so well and the second or third version is that much improved

Our family is activily looking for a medium size electric car
We do not have the cash to splash around for a Tesla and feel like a mopar muscle electric car will also be in that price range so not holding my breath on that one

Wife has a 2019 car she likes and we have been looking at the same model in 2022 or order 2023
A few 2022 have come along but not in the colour she is looking for so that is why she wants to just place an order when they start to take them on the next year cars

Yes getting what you want is all about getting on a list and waiting

What I do not like about it all is the electric is $15 000 more price tag up front then the same gas car
You might pay less per mile to get to where you are going in an electric but you will have to drive a long way before you can feel owning the car is ever going to save you money in the end

I thought electric had less moving parts so why are they not cheaper ???????
Oh yes the new and fancy always costs more
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

b5blue

Looks like the dog has fleas again trying to start fights. You overstate your opinion many times then circle back around with bickering quips. Dog needs his tummy rubbed and a new bone!  :lol:

chargered

So sad and depressing to see the slowly progressing end to the gas engine in cars, and all of this is totally unnecessary and misguided.  It seems like we are regressing from advanced high tech engine technology to very simple low tech battery technology.  I've never liked anything with batteries because the damn things are always going dead.

b5blue

To me what is sad and depressing is you guys hating all over electric motors. Stink pot engines will be around another 100 years or so don't buy a suit for a funeral just yet. You conspiracy minded monkey brain morons keep attaching random bits of information into theory when in reality the internet has your brain overloaded.
  Don't get me wrong my 70 Charger has been my MAIN ride for 27 years. It earned it's keep taking me where I need to go and will do so for my children so yea "They" haven't made anything better in my book. I still welcome whatever the future brings. It gets me hearing whining poor me panty weight pansy's griping about freedoms lost and bull crap "their out to get me" stories. (On a site dedicated to discussing CARS!)
  Electric cars were here at the start just like Hybrid powered submarines helped win WWII and golf carts saved you many steps the last 80 years. Stop coming here to piss and moan about crap that has nothing to do with our vintage Chargers!   :slap: 

Troy

Some people can't take a hint. And it's the same people who consistently can't take a hint. This is your hint. If you've noticed several of your posts missing from this thread you're about to join them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.