News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woodward Cruise 2022.

Started by hemi-hampton, August 20, 2022, 11:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

Quote from: 6pkrtse on October 07, 2022, 01:50:13 PM
The black Pro Street 69 Charger is Don Vargo's. The cage and chassis was originally built by Grebeck. The engine and turbo set up was done by Moran. It is a 7 second street car. I have seen it run 7.80's with someone else driving as Don doesn't race it and he drives it all over to cruise nights. It is a very cool car.

Hi 6pkrtse,                  07 October 2022

We think your statement: "It is a very cool car." is the Understatement of the year!!!

Thanks for the info. Every time we look at a photo of that Charger makes us want it even more. There is something very elegant about it. First off, it's a Dodge Charger, second its clean lines, black paint and the Blue stripe and very little chrome; just enough in the right places. Whomever thought it up was a Master in our opinion. That would turn the heads of the street racing and car show crowds anywhere it goes. Think it would set the eyeballs to "poppin" here in Phoenix. If it were here it would never have to worry about salt or rust.

Thanks so much for the info. Now we have something to work with.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court