News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Intake manifold part number needed. Pro flo 4

Started by Dino, August 21, 2022, 11:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Is anyone running the 4150 style pro flo 4? Is there a part number on the intake manifold? I'm trying to piece together my own kit and the only intake I can find is the Victor Hirise. I'm not sure if I have the hood clearance for it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

WHITE AND RED 69

Here's the one they use in the kit:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-29545/make/dodge

Problem is it is on eternal back order. I ordered mine back in January and still no ETA. 

It's an inch taller than the RPM intake but they use a shorter throttle body in the kit. I measured out a Holley throttle body to go with it and its 1" shorter than the a carb so it works out. Its right about at the same height as it is currently with the RPM intake currently installed.

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Dino

WHITE AND RED 69

Looks pretty similar to the edelbrock aside from the extra mounts. I wonder if they have the same install height? 
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Dino

I just spoke with Speedmasters and the height is 7.625" versus 6.10 for the Edelbrock. Quite a dfference. 2.53" for the throttle body. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-4150

I'll have to measure how much space I have. Maybe it'll work with a dropped air filter base but I try to avoid those.

WHITE AND RED 69

That's a tall intake! Might need a hood scoop for that one. Hopefully edelbrock gets off their butts and gets some out the door soon.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

WHITE AND RED 69

Just got a shipping confirm on mine so looks like they have some stock available now. Maybe the pro flo will be available as well?
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Dino

Yeah looks like they're coming back. Summit site says ships 9/19 now. One popped up on Ebay, but of course prices went up...