News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird stuff wanted

Started by Impkidd, August 26, 2022, 05:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impkidd

Looking for these Superbird items, or what other do you have to part with? Send me a PM.

-NOS antenna mast, telescoping #2889919, mine is 59" total extended
   -NOS or excellent used, Driver side, 'Coronet' side marker light assembly, casting #3403743.
   -NOS Westinghouse headlamps 4002 Safe T Beam 12V  '8-9' area date code.
   -(1) NOS rally wheel center cap, #3461066
   -(1) 14"x5 1/2" black steel spare rim, #3420977 possibly no part number on it? Date coded 9-69 to early 11-69?
   -Good Original speedometer cable #2889783, 60" long housing.

There may be more items needed in the future. I'll list as coming across. PM me. Thanks, Rob.

talkiemopar

You may want to keep an eye on my posts  "talkiemopar" we are original superbird owners and have been collecting mopar parts for about 40 years. We have a 30x40 and basement full of stuff. But, at our age (80) it's hard to get all the parts organized and as a hoarder - found. I will be updating parts. I you are interested in any as I can update, we will send pics. Just remember at our age it make take a day or two. Hope we find some of the parts you need.

Impkidd

Thanks "Talkiemopar". That's cool that you had been able to enjoy your Superbird and collection of parts for so long. I've wanted a 'bird since 1980. I was 14 years old, making a buck an hour at our families Chrysler Plymouth dealership at the time. A nice 'Bird was around 3 grand! Had bought other Mopars over the years, but didn't step up to a 'bird. Jobs, family, planning for the future were more important then. But, nows the time. They're not going to get any cheaper.   PM sent.

Impkidd

Impkidd