News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who Sells the Best Door Sill Plates for a 1969 Charger?

Started by RSI700VIPER, September 12, 2022, 02:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSI700VIPER

Lots of folks are selling these.  Is there one manufacturer that stands above the rest? 
69 V2 Daytona 440 4-Speed 3.54 Dana
70 FJ5 Superbird 440+6 4-Speed 3.54 Dana
69 Talladega Torino 428 CJ
69 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II Gurney Special
70 T6 Challenger T/A 4-speed
70 V2 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4-speed
71 FC7 Challenger Vert Flemington Speedway Pace Car
71 V2 Challenger RT Formal Roof w/ V2 Stripe & Houndstooth

moparstuart

Quote from: RSI700VIPER on September 12, 2022, 02:07:54 PM
Lots of folks are selling these.  Is there one manufacturer that stands above the rest? 
they all suck  , clean up your originals 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RTSE440

xsr/tse

Bought a pair from Vans a few years back and they fit and look  great! No alignment problems . My only grip is that they are a softer aluminum alloy.

b5blue

Quote from: xsr/tse on September 13, 2022, 08:31:39 AM
Bought a pair from Vans a few years back and they fit and look  great! No alignment problems . My only grip is that they are a softer aluminum alloy.
I agree, not quite factory but hey. nothing better out there.

purple70rt

I have had very good luck with everything from Vans.

Mike DC

FFS.  The originals were already too flimsy.  

The repro industry is so frustrating.  It's like they have a policy of making every part worse than OEM just on prinicple.    

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: xsr/tse on September 13, 2022, 08:31:39 AM
Bought a pair from Vans a few years back and they fit and look  great! No alignment problems . My only grip is that they are a softer aluminum alloy.

Same here. Bought the plates and extensions in 2019. Still look good after 3 years