News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine pics wanted for 440

Started by C500, September 13, 2022, 07:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Hey all,  :cheers:

Does anyone have a few pics they can post up for the steel fuel line from the carb, clearly showing where it passes down through the distributor and to the fuel pump. For a '69 440, factory style lines, not braided/rubber etc.

Trying to keep it looking pretty stock standard, and without the issue of vapor lock that I currently have with my rubber lines.

Need to get one fabricated, shipping to New Zealand too slow and pricey for the part.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Just 6T9 CHGR

These help?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

C500

Thanks Chris, excellent. Is that fuel line 3/8? Same as one here?
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Just 6T9 CHGR

No I believe OEM is 5/16" to the carb....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T