News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Decal question 1969 V21

Started by 1st_charger, September 17, 2022, 08:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1st_charger

First I'm pretty sure the V21 hood treatment was painted on but not positive. Second does any one make a decal for this? I'm on the fence if I would like it or not and would rather do a decal. I have done some searching but haven't found anything. Lastly does anyone have the measurement for the V21 option. Thanks

AKcharger

The Manual has detailed instructions on how to paint it...it's on the board here somewhere. I know of no decals BUT a skilled auto wrap place could make one for you using "knifeless tape" it's what I'm going to do with my '72 Hood

https://youtu.be/KCr-XsFvu5Y

1st_charger

That stuff looks awsome gues I'll look for a local wrap place. Thanks!!

AKcharger

Quote from: 1st_charger on September 17, 2022, 10:27:34 AM
That stuff looks awsome gues I'll look for a local wrap place. Thanks!!

Just go armed with the '69 paint measurements. you could even get "funky" and go with a different color or carbon fiber!

70 sublime

I would be worried about the wrap starting to lift along all the louvers in the cowl vent area
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

AKcharger

Quote from: 70 sublime on September 17, 2022, 07:44:03 PM
I would be worried about the wrap starting to lift along all the louvers in the cowl vent area

Oh that is true, might need to modify it a bit