News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok, who is hoarding all the parts

Started by ACUDANUT, September 18, 2022, 11:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I know of one. Feel free to add more.
The guy who made a 70/71  4-door barracuda is one of them.
Millions of parts and cars. Not for sale FYI

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 18, 2022, 11:30:50 AM
I know of one. Feel free to add more.
The guy who made a 70/71  4-door barracuda is one of them.
Millions of parts and cars. Not for sale FYI

Millions of parts and cars ?  :scratchchin:

Bullshit.  :slap:

Way  too many people are having panic attacks and shitting themselves over that stupid video that Spookhouse Larry posted.

On another forum I saw where some moron had posted the address of the owner's property along with a link to a satellite photo and announced to the world that everything has to go and it was a first come, first served deal, so everyone in the area get over there NOW!!!

That shit will get people shot.

Kern Dog

Dave Walden built the 4 door Barracuda. He is dead. His business partner may have assumed ownership of his stock. He is in Missouri if I recall.
Sure, there are stashes of parts still hiding. I have some of them. I'm in great health but will probably sell off stuff that I don't need.
Do YOU want to buy early A body doors, fenders, bumpers and interior parts? I have more of them than I'll ever need since I find those cars to be undesirable. I only have those parts because I bought a stash from a guy. I have zero intention of building one of those cars for myself.
I'm keeping everything B body related and may buy more when I see it.

b5blue

You want parts or cheap deals on parts? It is out there but yer gonna pay for 50+ years of storage!  :lol:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 18, 2022, 01:28:54 PM
Dave Walden built the 4 door Barracuda. He is dead. His business partner may have assumed ownership of his stock. He is in Missouri if I recall.
Sure, there are stashes of parts still hiding. I have some of them. I'm in great health but will probably sell off stuff that I don't need.
Do YOU want to buy early A body doors, fenders, bumpers and interior parts? I have more of them than I'll ever need since I find those cars to be undesirable. I only have those parts because I bought a stash from a guy. I have zero intention of building one of those cars for myself.
I'm keeping everything B body related and may buy more when I see it.

What, Dave Walden built the 4 door Barracuda. He is dead ??

Bronzedodge

Yes, Dave Walden passed in 2019.  Cancer, I believe.  Sad.  He was dedicated to the Mopar side of the hobby for sure.
Mopar forever!