News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Ideas??

Started by GreatOne34, September 26, 2022, 04:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatOne34

Hello All,

While cleaning out my Charger on Saturday, I found this little item when I reached down and lifted the seat tilt lever and moved the passenger seat forward to get into the rear of the interior. Any help would be greatly appreciated as always so that I may go about seeing how to remedy the situation. Thank much as always and hope everyone has a great Monday.

Mike K

Please see attachment, not sure how to get image in the body of text

A383Wing

this thingy?

b5blue

GreatOne34

A383,

Yes that thingy

B5,

I thought about that, but it was on the other side of the seat from the belt. It came out of the area where the seat tilt lever is located

Appreciate the time and the replies. Hope everyone has a great day.

Mike K

70 sublime

Does it go in the seat belt buckle  ?
The part that wedges the strap so you can not pull it through ?

Try you seat belts and see if the strap will just pull through and not lock up   
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

GreatOne34

Thanks for the thought, I will give it a try when I get out to the car again. I appreciate your time and post. And I hope you have a great Tuesday.

Mike K

A383Wing

Quote from: 70 sublime on September 27, 2022, 08:14:18 AM
Does it go in the seat belt buckle  ?
The part that wedges the strap so you can not pull it through ?

Try you seat belts and see if the strap will just pull through and not lock up   

I was thinking the same thing