News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Cars Daytona

Started by 70 sublime, October 09, 2022, 09:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

Got to watching this video

When they took the wing off the car for the first time ever since new it was full of crud from the aluminum melting away on the inside

Anyone else seen that before when taking their cars apart ?

At the end of the video they talk to the owner about the car and the history and it turned out his father bought it for him when he was 16
They also talk about other things and how they have 4 kids and wanted 4 cars because each kid wanted one
This guy also lives in Florida

Is this the same guy that got two cars messed up by IAN ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWVjdRJvVA

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

StoneCold

Same guy but that one was saved.

hemi68charger

Quote from: StoneCold on October 09, 2022, 11:16:17 AM

Is that a Hemi Daytona? It looks like it has resonators on it. Or did he do what I did putting resonators on mine since I put a 426 Hem in it..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

472 R/T SE

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 10, 2022, 03:51:13 PM
Quote from: StoneCold on October 09, 2022, 11:16:17 AM

Is that a Hemi Daytona? It looks like it has resonators on it. Or did he do what I did putting resonators on mine since I put a 426 Hem in it..

No.  It's a non #s 440.  He blew up the #s motor racing according to his wife in the video.

This is the rig his Dad bought for him new @ 16 that was moved.

Freshly restored by Graveyard.  Iirc, it took close to 4 years.