News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 Charger Full Rewire with Rallye conversion

Started by texas charger 73, November 01, 2022, 01:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texas charger 73

I just recently updated my old brittle wiring in my 73 Charger with American auto wire kit... it all started because fuel gauge quit.. i have had the kit about a yr on the shelf. My car also came with a standard dash and i wanted a Rallye dash like crazy so one day  i said screw it and started ripping out wires... here i am 55 man hrs later over 3 weekends it is complete and rewired front to back.. everything works flawlessly and the lights are so much brighter... i like that it not only completely eliminates the ammeter, but also converts to one wire alternator. I plan to eventually upgrade all lights to led... Already did the dash and it looks awesome... i still need an ac/ heat control, and a voltmeter gauge and a pair of un cut kick panels.....anyways anyone looking to upgrade this is a good kit and its really not that bad..   

It wont let me upload pics and i dont know why
1973 dodge charger
mild 318
904 reverse manual vb
2 1/2" flowmasters
8.25 with 3:55
Sdh1120@yahoo.com
Plum crazy metallic