News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 70 Charger on auction at BAT today

Started by CAPER, November 05, 2022, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAPER

Car didn't make reserve on Saturday. Was surprised it was marked sold when auction ended. Then there was this message in my auction account and got an email from BAT that they chose to pay the difference between high bidder and reserve. All good and supposed to be picked up Monday or Tuesday next week. High Bidder gets a great car and pays 5% US commission and I paid $99 no commissions. 1st auction rodeo for me but a long process as I'm not a photographer or videographer etc. Getting lots of inquiries but can't give out anymore info than that.   Have no idea why BAT has that option in their auction agreement but guess they don't use it often. I never bought anything there but watch them daily and worked out this time.

SOLD!
Your auction ended in our Make-Whole program, where we elected to make up the difference between the high bid and your reserve.