Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Main Menu

68 Charger power steering cap

Started by Charger68Rick, November 09, 2022, 06:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


I have a P/S cap with some type of check valve underneath. Does anyone know what it does? Mine is messed up.  I can't seem to find a replacement and I'm afraid it will fall into the pump.


That's a gas cap. Do a search for "Mopar Federal Power Steering Pump Cap" Here's a pic of what it should look like. Or if you like the gas cap better, just swap it out for a vented cap.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.