News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CRT 727 w/RMVB

Started by 69Chrgr, November 09, 2022, 07:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Chrgr

I just removed my Cope Racing Transmission 727 with RMVB from my Charger. Has about 2,000 miles on it. Also comes with a PTC 3000 converter. I also did a video of driving the car before I removed the transmission. Transmission is in excellent condition. Only reason I removed it was because I am installing a SilverSport TKX 5-speed with overdrive as I wanted an overdrive. Frist $1000 takes it. Local pick up only.

69Chrgr

Quote from: 69Chrgr on November 09, 2022, 07:01:17 AM
I just removed my Cope Racing Transmission 727 with RMVB from my Charger. Has about 2,000 miles on it. Also comes with a PTC 3000 converter. I also did a video of driving the car before I removed the transmission. Transmission is in excellent condition. Only reason I removed it was because I am installing a SilverSport TKX 5-speed with overdrive as I wanted an overdrive. Frist $1000 takes it. Local pick up only.

********************************Sold**************************************