News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle July 2023

Started by AKcharger, November 10, 2022, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Just booked Auto train and hotel, we'll be there!

Old Moparz

Quote from: AKcharger on November 10, 2022, 02:28:09 PM

You should put train wheels on the Charger, tie a big tire to the rear bumper, have them to put it at the front of the train to push it & ride inside. Then you can tell everybody you drove all the way from Alaska.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

b5blue

AKcharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 18, 2022, 03:13:01 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on November 10, 2022, 02:28:09 PM

You should put train wheels on the Charger, tie a big tire to the rear bumper, have them to put it at the front of the train to push it & ride inside. Then you can tell everybody you drove all the way from Alaska.

Lol I'd probably get in trouble

4cruzin

Thinking maybe break another attendance record this year?  Should be a great show!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

AKcharger

yeah, well that was encouraging  to see record turn out, lets hope...regardless it's always a hoot!

69T5Charger383

Hi Everyone,

I'm the new guy on the board here. My name is Eric, I'm 22 and from Connecticut. I am on multiple other Mopar forums as well. Both my stepdad Bob and I will be going to Carlisle this year, we will be leaving Wednesday morning and getting there mid afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. My stepdad has been going for at least 35 years and I been going for 7 years now, this will be my 8th. We are mostly into the big c-body Mopars and have entered one in the feature building display, but if it does not get in we will most likely take our newest toy our '69 Charger here below  :drool5: :2thumbs:......

'69 Charger 383, T5 Copper & V1T Tan top bought from Canada 2022

AKcharger

armor64

Hi All, finally going to be able to get across the border this year to get down to Carlisle, and was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that is going that has the Bilstein shocks set for 68-70 chargers? shipping to the frozen north has kept me at bay until now. Or alternatively, does anyone know if Firm Feel or PST are able to ship out to a hotel within the 3 day delivery window? I may attempt the swap over in the parking lot for the return trip.

thanks!
M

4cruzin

Quote from: armor64 on March 30, 2023, 09:58:58 AMHi All, finally going to be able to get across the border this year to get down to Carlisle, and was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that is going that has the Bilstein shocks set for 68-70 chargers? shipping to the frozen north has kept me at bay until now. Or alternatively, does anyone know if Firm Feel or PST are able to ship out to a hotel within the 3 day delivery window? I may attempt the swap over in the parking lot for the return trip.

thanks!
M

You can always ship them to me and I will bring them to the show . . . if needed. 

will

Firm Feel doesn't go to Carlisle. Steer and gear does.

Troy

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 30, 2023, 10:32:34 AM
Quote from: armor64 on March 30, 2023, 09:58:58 AMHi All, finally going to be able to get across the border this year to get down to Carlisle, and was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that is going that has the Bilstein shocks set for 68-70 chargers? shipping to the frozen north has kept me at bay until now. Or alternatively, does anyone know if Firm Feel or PST are able to ship out to a hotel within the 3 day delivery window? I may attempt the swap over in the parking lot for the return trip.

thanks!
M

You can always ship them to me and I will bring them to the show . . . if needed. 
You'll only need to cut them in half to fit in the Cuda trunk!  ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

4cruzin

Quote from: Troy on March 30, 2023, 06:57:01 PM
Quote from: 4cruzin on March 30, 2023, 10:32:34 AM

thanks!
M

You'll only need to cut them in half to fit in the Cuda trunk!  ;)

Troy

Luggage Rack!    :2thumbs: 

69T5Charger383

Quote from: 69T5Charger383 on February 01, 2023, 08:41:59 PMHi Everyone,

Both my stepdad Bob and I will be going to Carlisle this year, we will be leaving Wednesday morning and getting there mid afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. We will most likely take our newest toy our '69 Charger here below  :drool5: :2thumbs:......

Hi Everyone,

I got an update to my post I quoted here. My stepdad and I will still be going to Carlisle in a few weeks and leaving when I originally said, BUT...... unfortunately the Charger will not be going this year like we originally planned. Long story short is the previous owners of the car from Canada were supposed to make the trip for the very first time to the show and that's why we were gonna bring the car, but they unfortunately had to cancel because of some health issues. Another reason is because we also got accepted into the high school mopar feature building display, so we will be taking 2 c-bodies this year. Hopefully the Charger will be there next year though.
'69 Charger 383, T5 Copper & V1T Tan top bought from Canada 2022

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: 69T5Charger383 on June 15, 2023, 11:31:52 PM
Quote from: 69T5Charger383 on February 01, 2023, 08:41:59 PMHi Everyone,

Both my stepdad Bob and I will be going to Carlisle this year, we will be leaving Wednesday morning and getting there mid afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. We will most likely take our newest toy our '69 Charger here below  :drool5: :2thumbs:......

Hi Everyone,

I got an update to my post I quoted here. My stepdad and I will still be going to Carlisle in a few weeks and leaving when I originally said, BUT...... unfortunately the Charger will not be going this year like we originally planned. Long story short is the previous owners of the car from Canada were supposed to make the trip for the very first time to the show and that's why we were gonna bring the car, but they unfortunately had to cancel because of some health issues. Another reason is because we also got accepted into the high school mopar feature building display, so we will be taking 2 c-bodies this year. Hopefully the Charger will be there next year though.

Hi Eric , welcome , saw your car at the fairgrounds for the CT drag way reunion show . Also seen it a couple years ago at Carlisle when it was for sale . From Berlin also , now with yours you make it 4 - 69 Chargers now in Berlin !

AKcharger

Another great show...it's getting Bigger every year!

armor64

Was a good time but man was it Hot and humid. Had to cut bait each day by 12, couldn't cool down enough. Highlight for me was meeting Dave Rea "incognito" on Friday as he was walking around like the rest of us normies. He was always my favorite part of the GYC shows he was in, and was super nice in person. a close second was getting a mint set of doug's 2in coated headers cheeeep.