News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cars Movie premiere Superbird

Started by sunroofsuperbird, May 27, 2006, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Throw the food in the garbage? Your kidding right. The weight problem that people have in this country isn't the fast food, its the amount that they eat. Everything is okay in moderation. Just because they offer a Double Quarter Pounder, and you can get extra cheese on it, and super size the fries and a drink doesn't mean you have to. No one is forcing you to eat all that food. Okay that is enough of my rant for today.

Ghoste

If you can think of a way to get my kids to eat it (short of starving them for a fe days first), I'm all ears.  Most of our Happy Meal purchases end up in the garbage.  I'll still end up buying one for the Superbird though.

BigBlockSam

I've i give up. i've looked all over for the little blue superbird . I'm gonna get one off of ebay. paying shipping doubles the price. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Lowprofile

Cool pic!   :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SeattleCharger

Right on.   I'm planning on seeing that movie, looks cool.   

Hey Rene, you found one, huh? 

I got these at Safeway in the video rental section. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigBlockSam

i bid on one on ebay. i'm gonna pass by blockbuster today, maybe they got one there. thanks Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img