News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Templates

Started by 6PakBee, November 17, 2022, 11:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6PakBee

I have been told that Performance Dar Graphics used to offer location templates for the wing supports, the fender scoops, and the lower fender modification for a 1969 Dodge Daytona clone.  I have contacted PCG about this and unfortunately after the sale, these are apparently in one of three trailer loads full of merchandise yet to be unearthed.  Does anyone have a set of these PCG templates they would sell, or loan to make duplicates?  Thanks in advance.

70 sublime

I did a lot of reading and saving posts before I mounted my wing

If you go to post #26 you can see the numbers that I used for measurements

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,122378.25.html

As far as front fenders and cutting up 70 Charger fenders to work
You just lay a straight edge along where the factory 70 valance edge is and continue to draw a line to the back edge of the wheel opening
Measure how wide the factory folded over lip is and add that much to the part you want to cut off so you can fold it back to match the front part that does not get touched

No idea on factory fender scoop hole placement
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

6PakBee

Done and done.  Recorded for future use.  Thanks!

RT Daddy

If you don't have the fender holes/scoop locations yet, I can give you ones off of my Daytona clone.  I measured/photographed about a dozen original Daytonas to come up with placement measurements for wing/scoop/hole/valence/stripe dimensions for mine.

6PakBee

I'd appreciate that!!!  I've sent you a PM with my email address.

6PakBee

Wow!  RT Daddy came through in a big way with not only photos but in depth explanations.  Very much appreciated!!   :thumbs: