News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

trying to learn

Started by dragrazor, January 02, 2023, 03:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrazor

open file explorer and and can drag photo to this area, but it fills entire space and all is out of sight so can not see see POST below this ???

Mytur Binsdirti

The easiest way to post pictures here is to first post them on another website and then link the image here. Like this ..........

70 sublime

I have PAINT program on my computer
When I find a picture I want to post I drag it to my desk top
Right click on the picture gives me a bunch of options and one is EDIT
click Edit and now it opens in PAINT
At top of page RESIZE is an option
Click RESIZE then I can click percentage or pixiles
I click pixiles and type in 640 x 480
This seems to always reduce my size down to less than 400 KB to make it fit on these pages
I usually rename the picture also to a name of car and then add the date because you need a new name that no one else has used or it will not post it
I used hot wheels and todays date 02 01 2023
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

dragrazor

thanks will give it a try :-)

dkn1997

You can also use an iphone to email the pics to yourself, then save.   It gives an option when you go to send for 4 different sizes.  I believe medium works for posting on MOPARTS

I've done the old post from desktop because typing is easier....then log into the site from iphone, edit post, add pics.  Think of it as an adventure, like Columbus going east to get west.
RECHRGED

dragrazor

thanks, pictures are in a program called Picasa very outdated but have thousands on there, can get it to work often but some forums not yet   thanks for the suggested method  Ken