News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona rear stripe width?

Started by dads_69, May 31, 2006, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Anyone have the messurement of a Daytona rear tail stripe? I need to width of it, not so much the length since I am trying to figure out how close I am or far away I am with my deck lid set up right now. Any photos with messurements is helpfull also.
Thanks Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

hemigeno

The stripe is 18" wide.  I didn't know exactly what type of picture you wanted, but I snapped off a couple this morning that might be what you're looking for   ???

THE CHARGER PUNK

sweet car hemi geno a real beater daytona if it were mine id drive it all day everyday in that shape,  ;D-MATT

hemigeno

Quote from: B5 BLUE 69 CHARGER PUNK on June 01, 2006, 12:00:55 PM
sweet car hemi geno a real beater daytona if it were mine id drive it all day everyday in that shape,  ;D-MATT

Thanks, sorta...   :eyes:

I'd drive it too, but it's too hard to push and steer at the same time.   The brakes haven't worked nor has it been driven under its own power the last 29 years.

dads_69

Thanks for the photos, but do you have a photo of the deck lid front area by chance where it meets the rear window and front part of deck lid? I am looking to see how close stripe is they meet up. I thought the stripe was either 18' or 19' though, thanks again.
Mark
P.S. Beater Daytona? haha.......That thought never even entered my mind, cause its still worth more than what most of us make in a years time! Nice Daytona Geno.......

Daytona R/T SE

Here's a couple pics I snapped at Monster Mopar last year:

hemigeno

Hopefully this will work for you Mark...  The stripe is set back from the front edge of the decklid by 3/4".  If you need pictures of the underneath side, I have a few I can post that I had taken some months back.  Sorry for the camera flash on the tape measure, but I didn't realize that you couldn't read the tick marks on the tape until I uploaded the photo.

Geno

dads_69

Awesome Geno. Those are what I needed, as well as Daytona R/T SE, thanks again guys. I'm not ready to lay down any painy yet, but knowing where the stripe should be helps me right now, if you know what I mean for the long run.
Mark

70daytonaclone

WOW thats Self control Sitting of a Dayotna for 29 years and not driving??? ??? ??? :'(