News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AFTER MARKET TRUNK TAIL LIGHT COVER FOR 69 CHARGER

Started by almerkel, June 07, 2006, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sixpkrt

Quote from: green69rt on February 04, 2020, 04:12:52 PM
Quote from: 69RTSE on February 04, 2020, 03:39:17 PM
Update.   Email is undeliverable and the phone number is answered by a real estate company.  Of interest, that company says they've had the phone number for 20 years.   I definitely dialed the correct number. So either the original number was wrong or they're out of business .  Has anyone bought one recently

Do you remember how they answered the phone?  RMC was a subsiderary of Century Enterprises and I think they answer as Century.  It's confusing.
Update, I called the other day regarding their tail light cover. The lady that answered the phone says they halted production because of Covid. She took my number down and said once they start up again she will call me. The phone number is (423)538-5100

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

kent

I order one from them a couple of years ago. Took my cc number and said it would ship. She(Patti) put me through to the "shop"  Talked to a Mark fella. He tried to get me to order a few. I said I'd take two to cut down on shipping. I think he was looking for more like a dozen. Never happened. Called back. She told me a few excuses. And she apologized. That was the last I heard. I was never charged on my card. I figure I would call them once my car was finished.
Yes I write everything down in my "little black book" about these cars. People I talk to on the phone. Orders and the like. Comes in handy from time to time.

And you guessed it. I wrote that new contact info down in it. lol  Thanks for the update 70sixpkrt. 
May I ask where you got the updated phone#. And would you let us know of any further updates?

Thanks
Kent

70sixpkrt

I called the number that was in Mopar Collectors Guide. I didn't get the lady's name or how they answered the phone.

70sixpkrt

I thought I read somewhere that someone was trying to do a group buy a few years ago.

Alec

Hey all...I also need a tail light cover 69 made in Aril..does anyone know where to get one?