News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can some one help me here?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, June 08, 2006, 07:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Can somebody help me out with the positioning of the fender scoop on the daytona and how big the hole was eneath the fender scoop?,(also was the superbird fender scoop in the same place as well???), hemigeno could u help me out here as u seem to have acess to ur daytona and is willing to measure stuff out much appreciated ;D-MATT

69_500

The Superbirds didn't have the hole in the fender under the scoop. Only the Daytona's.

WINGMAN

On my original Daytona it looks like 27 3/4 inches from the front of the fender to the scoop, 23 3/4 inches from the back of the scoop to the farthest point on the fender, looks like 1/4 of a inch on each side of the scoop to the edge of the fender and the hole looks like 5 and 3/4 across. Hope this helps. :icon_smile_cool:  JR.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

THE CHARGER PUNK

i knew there was no hoel i nthe superbirds fenders, thnx 4 the info tho ;D

Arigmaster

Mine are at 16 1/4" from the spot where the rear corner of the hood and cowl meet to the rear of the scoop. Then again...It's not a daytona.