News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how can i upload a custom image for my personal pic under my name?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, June 08, 2006, 08:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

i modified a pic for my persona lpic on paint and am wondering how can i  upload it?-MATT

(heres the pic i made that i want under my name)

mikepmcs

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6307/matt15rg.jpg

that is your resize, now go to your profile, select "forum profile information"

see the one that says " i have my own pic"
copy and paste what i sent you in the box to the left
hit profile update and viola. 
thanks to Matt Shine(jim's bro)
v/r
Mike
let me know if that doesn't work(remember only one http should show up)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

That must be the very rare "Hovercraft" model that dodge put out.  Or maybe it has an antigravity device.  ???
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Todd Wilson

Brock Samson

THE CHARGER PUNK

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

IceMan

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 22, 2006, 07:27:17 PM
is that car for real??
v/r
Mike

Which one? The ChargerTard or The special hover craft charger?
1974 Charger SE
1999 Freightliner Classic XL

mikepmcs

THE CHARGER PUNK