News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone here know Alex Williams - Charger Parts Plus **UPDATED**

Started by C500, June 29, 2006, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

he's in Grayson, Georgia. Sells on ebay under user i.d. ChargerXX29 and he has/had a brown 69 Charger 500.

I bought 300 bucks worth of charger parts from him in February, and still havent received anything! I got a couple of things from him in the past no probs, but now this order is dragging on. I tried e-mailing, he replies saying everything is almost together, then 6 weeks ago, said half of it has been shipped, but nothing turned up and no tracking number either, now hes not replying to any emails.

Back in Feb when I paid, I was told everything would be together in 2 weeks....its been almost 5 months and still nothing....

Alex, are you out there???????
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Mikesmopars01

jaak

I have bought a couple of things from him without problems

Jason

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

twilt

Have you tried calling him? There is a Alex Williams listed in Grayson 770-978-4506. Grayson is pretty small, so its more than likely the correct person. 

Rack

There is a way to get his number and address from ebay.

Go to ebay and at the top right click "Advanced Search".

Then on the left click "Find Contact Information".

Enter his username. Click search.

His contact info will be sent to your emaill (possibly msg'd to your ebay messenger as well).

He will get an identical email with your contact information.

C500

Thanks guys,

I have tried calling him about 5 times, keep getting the answer phone, I will try the ebay thing.

This is becoming incredibly frustrating

kiwi

Mikesmopars01

I don't know why I did not see that when I read it.  Maybe I need to read slower.

Old Age?

Charger1970

I have met Alex several times although I have never bought anything from him. Man that has got to be frustrating.

He has a high-option 69 500 with one of the best car stories I've heard.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Charger1970 on June 30, 2006, 11:21:39 PM
I have met Alex several times although I have never bought anything from him. Man that has got to be frustrating.

He has a high-option 69 500 with one of the best car stories I've heard.

Same here,I've known him for years.That doesn't sound like him.  Al :icon_smile_sad:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

C500

Thanks, I think he must be out of town or something, with no email access.

I have only heard good stuff about him, the odd story about slow shipping, but no con-artist stories. Guess I just need to be a bit more patient.

kiwi

squeakfinder

If the transaction was made in Feb. I think you have been more than patient. Have you filed a complaint with feebay? I don't care what anybody has said. You at least should get your money back.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

C500

I have been trying to ring him, but never answers the phone.

I am waiting on replies to my last 2 emails now - he has read them (I have them set up to notify me when he has opened them).

Problem is that the deal was not done thru ebay, although I did pay by Paypal. You have only 45 days to get your money back from them, then its too late.

Yesterday he renewed his ebay ads.  I am coming across his way in December, will drop in if I have to (I have his address). I know he is slow with shipping stuff, and he is supposed to be a good dude, so I'm trying to keep my cool here :flame:. I will ask for my money back if nothing is here in 2 weeks.

kiwi

69charger500se

Hi All,
I am Alex Williams. Owner of Charger Parts Plus 770-978-4506 email charger500se@bellsouth.net I have not been on here or the internet in a while. My wife has been checking my emails for me. I have been moving very very slow due to complications from diabetes. I'm feeling better every day though. My wife is doing the books and most of the shipping for me right now. kiwi68, your items are on the way to you. You should be receiving them soon. I have a few items listed on ebay on automatic relist. Most of these items are small and easy for my wife to ship and I have plenty in stock. I will be back up and running very soon. Guys, Chargers are my life and Charger enthusiasts and owners are my friends. Thanks for you patience. Happy 4th.

Sincerely,
Alex, 69charger500se

C500

Hi Alex, and thanks for the reply ;). Best of luck with your health.

Duncan (aka kiwi68) New Zealand

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69charger500se on July 04, 2006, 12:37:44 AM
I am Alex Williams.  Chargers are my life and Charger enthusiasts and owners are my friends.
Sincerely,
Alex, 69charger500se
I feeeel your pain...  I also have a '60 500 S.E. and I'm glad to see another...  Unfortunatley I thought it was one of 3 with factory air (from an article on the 500), but I was told there were more by Galen...  So far I have only Talked to you and the guy from Year One that has the bronze one, but members here say they have talked to others who have them...  Mine is F8 w/ Black interior.  Wide sill mouldings 8-track 3speaker dash 6-way seat etc, what all do you have on yours?  Power windows?

BTW:  I got a set of NOS wide sill mouldings for the 500 but later found this...  I measured the NOS Ones and they measure the same as this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-NOS-Body-Side-Sill-Moulding-Lt-68-Coronet-4Dr_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33654QQihZ019QQitemZ7942337014
(if you need one)...  He said it has the ribs, BUT I would ask for a close-up pic...

Charger Aficionado

Thanks for the email Alex...  So what does your company sell? 

hemi68charger

here's another SE C500 w/air..............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on July 08, 2006, 04:03:03 PM
Thanks for the email Alex...  So what does your company sell? 

and do you have a web page?

C500

An update....
The parts arrived in the post on Saturday (console wiring harness and spare tire hold-down bolt on backorder)

Thanks Alex  :icon_smile_big: