News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Way to go Geno !!!!!

Started by hemi68charger, June 15, 2006, 06:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey Geno !!!  Just saw your "rig" in this month's issue of Mopar Collector's Guide.... !!!  Man, what a nice truck and Charger...... What a sight that must be going down the road...... "Hey man, that thing gotta Hemi??"......

Congrads...
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BigBlockSam

hey!, how bout some pics. luv to see it. cograts Geno.   
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

You can see them all on the general discussion page in the other thread.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14944.0.html

69_500

Just got the magazine last night and was admiring the photo shoot. Congrats there Gene. Can't make out the building your paked in front of though. The way you made it sound last year at the nats, I was figuring on seeing the building you were in front of.

Great looking ride either way. I still say you should have had a Charger 500 parked on the Dodge C500 car hauler not that lowly HEMI R/T.  :icon_smile_big:

nascarxx29

Havent seen the magazine .But congrats Hemi Geno
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Hemi_tyme

Congrats Geno
Seen the truck and 500 at the monster last year very nice!!!
Ken

hemigeno

Thanks everyone!  I was pretty shocked to hear that MCG ran the article about the truck, as I had mostly given up hope of it being in there.  With the Hurricane Katrina impact from last year requiring so much coverage, I figured the next round of show cars from this year's shows would relegate my truck's tale to the cutting room floor.  Glad I was wrong though!

I haven't seen the actual article yet though myself, although it'll probably be in the huge stack of mail waiting for me at the Post Office.  I hate coming back from vacations....

Geno

P.S.  Danny, Rob did the photo shoot in front of an old maintenance/repair shop at the end of the airport runway just down from where the 'Nats fairgrounds are (towards the northeast). 

69_500

I remember you saying that and I figured that I'd be able to see the building in the background. Its pretty cool though getting a spread like that.

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams