News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

funky loking clone for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, June 17, 2006, 10:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

i think thats alot of money for this car. the rear wing looks terrible. Rene

**Inactive Link Removed**
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

I thought this one was the one on craigslist that was a scam?  What is going on here..... :icon_smile_angry:

hotrod98

What exactly led you to believe that it was a scam. Most scams involve high dollar cars at low prices. Not low dollar cars at high prices. ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blown70

Quote from: hotrod98 on June 17, 2006, 12:42:08 PM
What exactly led you to believe that it was a scam. Most scams involve high dollar cars at low prices. Not low dollar cars at high prices. ;D

Sorry someone mentioned a scam in this thread.  I have no reason to think it was/is  HERE YOU GO:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14802.0.html

Tom

nakita7

I contacted the guy about a week ago and asked for more info. We exchanged a few e-mails and then he asked me to come look at it next week. I told I couldn't, so he replied back and told me to F off. Scam city....

hotrod98

Respectfully, I don't think that makes it a scam. Besides, I tell people to F off all of the time, but I'm not scamming them...I just don't want to talk to them any more.  ;D

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

nakita7

dkn1997

I never pos over here because I don't know a hell of a lot about the aero cars, but besides the wing, what makes that car a clone?  I am not that familiar with the bird rear window mods, but does this car have them done already?  plus, won't that wing damage the quarters without braces on there?

RECHRGED

hotrod98

It's a satellite with a repro bird wing bolted on the back. It's not even close to being a clone. To be a clone it would also need altered coronet fenders and hood as well as the nose assembly, fender extensions, fender scoops, back glass and plug, wing washers, wing braces, rallye dash, correct taillamps and a vinyl top. That adds up to about $12,000 worth of stuff which is about six times what the car's worth.

Charles Addams

Old Moparz

The car itself seems okay, a bit overpriced, but not too bad of a base to start with. I agree the wing looks awful though & wonder who's "aftermarket" wing it is. Might be a good idea to toss the wing & relist it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlackDodge

Lowprofile

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on June 18, 2006, 08:40:02 PM
Clown car is more like it.

BBD

All thats missing is the sidepipes & the fuzzy pink rug on the dash!  :icon_smile_dead: :D

btw, we need a clown smiley! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dkn1997

Quote from: hotrod98 on June 18, 2006, 04:30:24 PM
It's a satellite with a repro bird wing bolted on the back. It's not even close to being a clone. To be a clone it would also need altered coronet fenders and hood as well as the nose assembly, fender extensions, fender scoops, back glass and plug, wing washers, wing braces, rallye dash, correct taillamps and a vinyl top. That adds up to about $12,000 worth of stuff which is about six times what the car's worth.

Hey, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
RECHRGED