News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP Anyone know ANYTHING about a piece Front end for Daytonas

Started by WilliesDaytona, June 19, 2006, 09:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliesDaytona

I have been searching for a One Piece Fiberglass Front end for a 69 Daytona, for years, with no luck and basicly everyone thinking I am Crazy. Here is what I am looking for it was a Complete one piece front end like used on the Queen Daytona, Fiberglass Trends made this front end and I thought I had hit pay dirt when I called them and talked to George and older dude that had been there for a while, he checked and the mold had been destroyed, and he said they didnt sell too many.. I remember seeing a picture of a Daytona from Texas Circa 1971-72 that looked as it had one of them on it, the guy had sent in a letter to the Wing Warriors newsletter and was talking how he raced it and had been  Over Seas for SEVERAL YEARS and couldnt wait to see his old girl again, he had it stored away all this time.. Any leads on one would be GREAT and I will offer a finders fee for a lead on one... Thanks ktforacing@aol.com

THE CHARGER PUNK

you could always get a 1-piece front end 70 charger front and glass a fiberglass nose cone to it, sounds like a job that wouldnt take much more then a weekend -MATT

A383Wing

I know what you are looking for..I had one 10 years ago...it's gone now...

Bryan  (sorry)

WilliesDaytona

Brock Samson

W E L C O M E  T O T H E  S I T E ! ! !
        A NEW BAND OF BROTHERHOOD!  :yesnod:

THE CHARGER PUNK

looks liek after checking only one company makes a 1-piece front end and its a 69 front end sorry :icon_smile_sad:, u could always buy 2 fiberglass 70 charger fenders and a 70 charger fiberglass hood and fiberglass those 2gether, but that might take a little more work, but if u have the time u could make it-MATT

heres a companys that sells all 3

link-------------------->http://www.wsracingfiberglass.com/products.htm

Brock Samson

THE CHARGER PUNK

i am just wondering as i have thought of making a 1 piece front end for a daytona for myself, but wouldnt the nose scrape the ground when u tilt it up?-MATT

Brock Samson

if the axel the front clip rotates around was close to the front and high enuff it should work...