News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

easyest way to install a Daytona nose cone

Started by MOPAR8872, June 22, 2006, 11:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPAR8872

After going thru and finding  website that offer the nose cone....some very in price , othe than a couple of places offering kits to attach it the the car, what are some way you guys attached yours on your clones?

Also what was done to make the headlights function?

thanks ahead of time

Chris Reed
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!
I eventually want to build a P/T General Lee

hotrod98

There are numerous topics covering the installation of a daytona nose here on the aero site. Daytonalo had a few pics of his installation in one of his topics. You'll need the frame braces, z-braces and a few other items to mount the nose correctly so that it won't shake or come loose. For the headlamps you'll need the doors, the bucket assemblies and vacuum pods along with a few other items. Daytonalo may still be planning to market a nose assembly that would make your life much easier. I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. I'm working on putting a complete assembly together but I'm building a new 6,000 sq ft restoration shop and unfortunately probably won't be able to work on that project until next year now. My best advice is to check out all options and don't get in a big hurry.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Quoteeasyest way to install a Daytona nose cone     

have somebody else do it for you   :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

wetfeetmi

I have had my nose on and off no less than 5 times! It is my second clone and I can't stop tweaking it and farting with the headlight assembly. There is no easy way.

daytonalo