News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy....

Started by Drache, July 20, 2005, 09:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I know that you probably understand this but I thought I'd post it anyways incase you ever seem to forget it and need a good reminder!

You are doing a very fantastic job on this message board and you've saved us all from limbo in cyberspace. Don't worry about the amount of suggestions coming in compared to the amount of work you can do during your spare time. Remember, there is always more suggestions than what can possibly be done. Take it all one step at a time. You'll always be the coolest one among us because of what you've done for us all. I just wish that I could meet you and shake your hand.

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

4cruzin

Troy is a really nice down to earth guy!!  I've met him now a couple times as he has stayed at my house.  Troy you are welcome to come in for Woodward cruise if you'd like.  I'll make a bed for ya!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .