News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stumbling

Started by deathcharger71, July 01, 2006, 09:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathcharger71

just got my car back from my mechanic and he fixed the charging system, my car finally gets a full charge!, and i had him adjust the carb and timing also because im not that great with holley carbs. well i just picked it up and it stumbles really bad when i give it gas and just runs bad and has no power. i told him it only had a gallon of gas so he didnt drive it which i was cool with because im the retard who put no gas in it. im just wondering what the problem could be. he said to bring it back tomorrow no problem at all, but if there something i could do in the mean time ide like to give it a try and maaybe save myself a trip. i tried retarding teh timing and it did nothing at all. and it ran pretty good before i took it in, never had this problem before at all.

mikepmcs

Quote from: deathcharger71 on July 01, 2006, 09:57:12 PM
and i had him adjust the carb and timing also because im not that great with holley carbs.

"Last thing fixed, first thing broken."

or you might have some bad gas, i'm guessing it has more than a gallon in it now??

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Chryco Psycho

advance thw timing , as stated go back to where the problem started

myk

What kind of mechanic wouldn't check his own tuning work?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"