News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Waltermelon" charger

Started by generalfan01, August 17, 2005, 08:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys, who has pics of the Walter melon g series charger?? its cool and id like to see more pics if you have em? thanks

MoparUSAF

Are you talking about the car that was at Carlisle this year?

ying

this one?
1968 Charger R/T
440 auto
Purple w/silver stripes
3:91
slotted mags

MoparUSAF

41husk

It was in last months Mopar Collectors Guide or Mopar muscle, several good pics and it was featured on the cover.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

IBsmokin

:drool5:
I like it!  it looks real sweet!!!

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

2fast4u

Pick up this Mopar Collectors Guide and enjoy the view as well as the article........................
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

2fast4u

Heres Pam and the Watermelon...........

2fast4u

and the original picture of the car they cloned...............

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 2fast4u on August 17, 2005, 10:31:28 PM
        Heres Pam and the Watermelon...........

Don't you mean Watermelon(')s ;D

It would be neat if they could try and replicate that picture from the proving grounds.

Brock Samson

did they folks who did her,.. err,. it,.. see the pics of that rusty watermellon like '70charger on E-pray?..

ChargerBill

DANG! You guys just reminded me that my subscription has run out....I wonder if I can get back issues? :rotz:
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

that watermelon paint job just looks wrong. Nothing against daytona...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TeeWJay426

A couple more from Carlisle.... and for the record, I happen to love the paint scheme. Guess it's a 1st-Gen type affliction... you either love it or hate it!

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger_Fan

Hah! Is that a dealer sticker on the trunk lid?
I didn't notice that until I saw TeeWJay's big pics, that's awesome!! :METAL:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

The dealership sticker is a fake. It says "Walter Melon" Dealership. Its a play on words for the Watermelon theme.

Chris G.

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 18, 2005, 01:57:25 PM
Hah! Is that a dealer sticker on the trunk lid?
I didn't notice that until I saw TeeWJay's big pics, that's awesome!! :METAL:

CF, that is a dealer sticker on the trunk lip. It says WalterMelon Dodge or something close to that. Very cool car. I'm glad they decided to build it.   :thumbs:

FastbackJon

Quote from: AllBlueRT on August 17, 2005, 10:42:10 PM
It would be neat if they could try and replicate that picture from the proving grounds.

I was just thinking the same thing. Cool car.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

41husk

Yep! I would rather have a clone.  I wouldn't be able to drive a real one for fear of something happening to it.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Well, if it's from the "Walter Melon" dealership...I'm glad I didn't bust on GeneralFan01's chops for spelling this thread that way. :icon_smile_big:

I'm glad they built it too, I think it's fantastic! Uhhh...like anything those Dayclona dudes do ISN'T fantastic. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Nupe

That car looks awesome!  I like the paint too.  :icon_smile_cool:

They make some cool cars!

'79 Lil'Red Express.