News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Waltermelon" charger

Started by generalfan01, August 17, 2005, 08:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Beautiful car. Saw it at Carlisle and at the nats. Simply gorgeous.

I hope G-series see's this thread and post a comment or two.

wingcars6970

I saw it at carlisle also .They do nice work me and Ted was at carlisle .He flew down fromTX.And made it a point to go see Dayclona.To apologize and to bury the hatchett.For this 1 unfounded claim.They cant seem to put to rest.If this is what they need to do promote themselves so be it.As Im still recieving pms in this matter

wingcars6970

have just been sent a personal message by dayclona on DodgeCharger.com
Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this
email.

The message they sent you was:

hi dave , have you read repl #22 on dodgecharger .com in the daytona clones from
around the world? reply #22 by kudaken, must be another unsubstanciated,
unfounded claim against tedrick (janak) maybe kudaken is on dayclona's payroll
as you like to say, when ever anybody has bad words for teddy? gee! dayclona has
a wopper of a payroll! but I'm sure you'll have a nice coy response planned?
don't bother sending it though! I heard them all! :icon_smile_evil:.}END OF PM Quote

After my buddy Ted Janak made a trip from TX to mopars at carlisle.And made it a point to go see the people at dayclona .And apologize and try to burry the hatchett .They at dayclona continue to stir the pot and harrass and not let it rest.This is what they seem they need to do to promote themselves .And there business.As you can see from this PM I recieved.Lets see how well recieved in the wing car business they are when and if they get 30 years or more in

--------------------
1969 Daytona 440 Presently owned
1970 Coronet 500 383 Presently owned
1970 Superbird 440 U 166242
1970 Superbird 440 U 174597
1970 Superbird 440-6 V 179697
1970 Coronet RT 440 U 224126
1968 Road Runner 426 J 134509
1970 Daytona Replica 318 G 178701

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dayclona

Quote from: wingcars6970 on August 31, 2005, 10:46:22 AM
I saw it at carlisle also .They do nice work me and Ted was at carlisle .He flew down fromTX.And made it a point to go see Dayclona.To apologize and to bury the hatchett.For this 1 unfounded claim.They cant seem to put to rest.If this is what they need to do promote themselves so be it.As Im still recieving pms in this matter

Hello Dave, seeing that your aireing your laundry, maybe I'll lend you some rope? Yes I listened to Tedrick praise the lord and sprout the gospel and confess his sins! give me a break! I have no "axe" to grind with Tedrick, a lot of his problems, he brought apon himself; I let him say his "peace", any "allegations" of bad business practices against Tedrick Janak are made by people ( truthfully there are many) who are/have dealt with him( need an ex. go to daytona clones around the world   lets see pics topic on this site and look at reply #22 by Kudaken, wonder how many years he waited, before he sold his daytona project in disgust with tedricks hollow promises?)Dave I've seen and heard about your many defending crusades over the years to protray any "allegations" against Tedrick as just hersay or malice, and perhaps in your little world this is how you see it? but in the real world it's not all "rosey" so hopefully   this will "put it to bed"; but if you isist apon a "debate" in a public forum? all I can say is " let the TeXas wingcar massacre" unfold........................... :-X

DODGECHARGER members Please excuse the above posting? but Thank you for your kind words regarding the cars/work that I, Pam, Gary and Pete have enjoyed doing!

Mike/proprieter/DAYCLONA ENTERPRISES

Troy

I'm not into repeating myself so read my response in the other thread wingcars6970 (and now dayclona too).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Stormhammer

Quote from: wingcars6970 on August 31, 2005, 10:32:52 PM
have just been sent a personal message by dayclona on DodgeCharger.com
Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this
email.

The message they sent you was:

hi dave , have you read repl #22 on dodgecharger .com in the daytona clones from
around the world? reply #22 by kudaken, must be another unsubstanciated,
unfounded claim against tedrick (janak) maybe kudaken is on dayclona's payroll
as you like to say, when ever anybody has bad words for teddy? gee! dayclona has
a wopper of a payroll! but I'm sure you'll have a nice coy response planned?
don't bother sending it though! I heard them all! :icon_smile_evil:.}END OF PM Quote

After my buddy Ted Janak made a trip from TX to mopars at carlisle.And made it a point to go see the people at dayclona .And apologize and try to burry the hatchett .They at dayclona continue to stir the pot and harrass and not let it rest.This is what they seem they need to do to promote themselves .And there business.As you can see from this PM I recieved.Lets see how well recieved in the wing car business they are when and if they get 30 years or more in

--------------------
1969 Daytona 440 Presently owned
1970 Coronet 500 383 Presently owned
1970 Superbird 440 U 166242
1970 Superbird 440 U 174597
1970 Superbird 440-6 V 179697
1970 Coronet RT 440 U 224126
1968 Road Runner 426 J 134509
1970 Daytona Replica 318 G 178701

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

annnyyywaaayyysss

totally dig that watermelon scheme!

anyone notice in the rear carlise pic... the Superbee in front of it?  ;D I TOTALLY DIG IT!!!!!

anyone have pics of the bumble bee superbee?  ;D

BigBlockSam

why can't we all just get along   :spank:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Stormhammer

who cares about their squabble

I WANT MORE PICS OF THAT BUMBLEBEE SUPERBEE DAMMIT!  :icon_smile_big:

NOW  :flame:

Daytona Guy

One of the reasons I will never go back to Moparts.com is because of this whole debate about Ted and his past problems. The guy has made his apologies and we all need to let it go. Frankly I AM SICK OF IT. I am not here to say anything pro or con and I could do both about Ted. Life will always go forward, you cannot change the past. What I appreciated about cudaken's comments is that he stated his problem and did not beat the freaking brains out of it.  :horse: What I love about this BOARD is that there is not all this venom going back and forth. If someone wants to tout someone's praise, let it be. You tout the praises you want to. It is all cool to me. I do not like anybody mocking someone's faith, whether it is Ted's or anyone's. The thing that ties us all together on this board is that we love MOPARS. Let's focus on our commonalities and leave the past in the past. I have a past, and I would hate to have it thrown in my face all the time.

Andrew

Quote from: Stormhammer on August 31, 2005, 10:55:01 PM
who cares about their squabble

I WANT MORE PICS OF THAT BUMBLEBEE SUPERBEE DAMMIT! :icon_smile_big:

NOW :flame:
if you feel like searching, i saw some in here a little while ago
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/smf/index.php?board=29.0

wingcars6970

No dayclona and associates would have to be in business 30 years to be a rival and have to own atleast 1 original wingcar .They have made allegatations over and over and unfounded ones I might ad about a close friend and his parts and business livelyhood .But who sent the PM to whom.I try to let it go but who sent the PM to whom

abodyjoe

Quoteanyone notice in the rear carlise pic... the Superbee in front of it?   I TOTALLY DIG IT!!!!!

anyone have pics of the bumble bee superbee? 

click link below for my carliske pictures..
http://www.abodyjoe.com/Misccars/2005%20shows/carlisle2005/carlisle05page1.htm

472 R/T SE

Quote from: wingcars6970 on September 01, 2005, 06:11:18 AM
No dayclona and associates would have to be in business 30 years to be a rival and have to own atleast 1 original wingcar .They have made allegatations over and over and unfounded ones I might ad about a close friend and his parts and business livelyhood .But who sent the PM to whom.I try to let it go but who sent the PM to whom

Gotta go and mess up a good thread.
I don't understand, if I had so much dislike for...... why not continue to hash it out with PM's or emails instead of exposing everyone else to it.  As I've said before, some of you people really have it rough.

That '70 Bee is too cool. :thumbs:

G-Series

Troy, AllBlueRT.... :2thumbs:   So...where were we....I'll have to scan that black and white pic of the melon from 1970 in the Dodge dealers display at the Michigan Career Institute.   Check out the pic from this weekend.   Guess what?   They don't melt when they get wet!   :icon_smile_big:

Daytona Guy

BigBlockSam

very cool picture. what do you use for parking lights?. Rene

G-Series

On the Daytona, we use what we all use, 69 Valiant; on the Bird, they are the original lights that come in the factory lower valance for the 71 Satellite/RR/GTX.

BigBlockSam

i thought you used something differant. cause i've been searching for 69 Valiant lights for over a yr. the last pair that i found on ebay went for way to much money. Peace-Rene

dayclona

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 01, 2005, 08:17:42 PM
i thought you used something differant. cause i've been searching for 69 Valiant lights for over a yr. the last pair that i found on ebay went for way to much money. Peace-Rene
[/

hello rene, I have many sets of daytona(69 valiant) front turn signals, as well as new lenses in stock contact DAYCLONA .com for info  if you'd like, or continue your swapmeet hunts for these! you can get new lenses from laysons .com

cudaken

Big Block Sam, I have one turn singel off a real Daytona. Not pretty and there is a reason Jim replaced it.

Number's as follow SAE-DP-69V CC       2930157-73.69.1

If you will use it, let me know. Seem's sad to have a real Daytona Part just sittting and only I know what it is. Most guy's that drop by have no clue to what it is and think I to lazy to throw the trash.

Will some one PM me and tell me what the hup bub is about Janka? I saw my name used I just wondering? I will defend Ted a little bite, at the time I was dealing with him he had to many Iron's in the fire. That and at that time he just did one part at a time. Like this month he made fender scoop's, then front spolier, then nose screen's etc. Part's I got where top notch just took to dam long. Charger sat 2 year's and could not drive it. Just to long.

I like the Watermelon paint, at first I thought it was the orginal 1 of 3 70's made.

Cuda Ken
I am back

chargervert

:icon_smile_big:I am glad to see Mike, get one done for himself!!!! Mike is usually way to busy making parts for everyone elses projects!I am greatful that I got to be a part of the projects that Mike,Pam,Gary,Al,I have been doing for the last ten years!Theres no stopping them either!!!!There going to blow the lid off things with the next one!!!!!! Its over the top!!!! as usual!!!!!

BigBlockSam

wingcars6970

On another board I seen a question about headlight assembly for a wing car. http://www.moparstyle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58830

BigBlockSam

yes that was me. i asked it here too. Rene